Your eyes tell much about you and your personality. They are often the first things people notice and are the focus of many of your facial expressions.
Whether you are seeking cosmetic eye surgery to look and feel younger, functional eye surgery to help lift heavy or droopy eyelids, or reconstructive eye surgery after tumor removal or trauma involving the eyes, you want a caring, experienced plastic and reconstructive eye surgeon who specializes in oculofacial (eye,facial and plastic) surgery. Dr. Dal Canto is a board-certified ophthalmologist who is fellowship-trained in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Eye Surgery, also known as oculoplastic (eye) or oculofacial surgery. As a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Dal Canto has been through extensive medical & surgical training and his eye centers focus solely on treating disorders of the eyes, eyelids & surrounding tissues, eye sockets (orbits), and the tear drainage ducts of the eyes.
Among other things, Dr. Dal Canto is an expert on:
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Upper and lower eyelid cosmetic blepharoplasty surgery and brow lifting
- Cosmetic Eyelid Lifts
- Cosmetic Botox® and Fillers
- Functional Eyelid Surgery
- Surgery for droopy or loose, malpositioned eyelids
- Tumor excision and plastic reconstructive surgery of the eyes
- Reconstruction of the eyes, eyelids & orbits after trauma or other surgical procedures
- Treatment of Excessive Tearing
- Surgery involving the tear drainage duct system, including Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) surgery
- Orbital (eye) surgery
- Fracture repair
- Graves disease affecting the eyes
- Eye Tumors
- Anophthalmic socket reconstruction
- Surgery for eye enucleation or evisceration
- Pediatric Eye Surgery
- Surgery involving the eyelids
- Nasolacrimal duct obstruction (tearing/mattering)
- Eye tumors in children
Dr. Dal Canto will take the time to listen to your concerns, provide you a thorough examination, and determine which eye treatment or set of eye treatments would best serve you. He will explain the underlying eye disorders to you, help you understand how the possible treatments will benefit you, and answer all of your questions. You will then be in a position to make an informed decision as to which eye treatment option(s) to pursue. Dr. Dal Canto will provide you with personal service before, during, and after any procedure or office visit you may have with him.
Dr. Dal Canto's eye surgery clinics proudly serve the communities around Salt Lake City, Utah including Sandy, Riverton, Cottonwood Heights, Holladay, East Millcreek, Ogden, Granite, West Jordan, Bingham, Pinecrest, Alta, Becks, Bennion, Bluffdale, Brighton, Cooperfield, West Valley City, Copperton, Crescent, Draper, Dunyon Dell, Emmaville, Garfield, Provo, Granger, Herriman, Hunter, Kearns, Lark, Magna, Midvale, Mount Aire, Mountain Dell, Murray, Nash, Salt Lake, Bacchas, Silver Fork, Snowbird, Solitude, South Jordan, South SLC, Taylorsville, Union, Welby, and White City as well as the surrounding areas of Salt Lake County, Davis County, Morgan County, Summit County, Utah County, and Wasatch County.